This week’s Top Ten is about authors I read for the first time in 2014. This time the images will link to the relevant author page on goodreads/author website rather than a book. The books in brackets after the name are ones I’ve read. (I can’t be bothered to list all their books XD)
1. Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles). So, so addicted to the Lunar Chronicles at the moment (I need Scarlet! Hopefully I’ll get it for Christmas :D)
2. Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson books) Almost equally obsessed with Percy Jackson.
3. Cornelia Funke (InkHeart trilogy) Inkheart is just awesome.
4. Donita K. Paul (Dragon Keeper Chronicles)
5. Christopher Paolini (Inheritance Cycle)
6. Pseudonymous Bosch (The Name of This Book is Secret and it’s sequels) This is seriously the only author image I could get for this guy. He’s very secretive XD
7. Bethany Canaan (What Thou Need’st) Bethany only has one novella out at the moment, What Thou Need’st, which you can get hold of for $1.99 here. It’s good 😀 Please do check her out, I know she’ll appreciate it a lot. 🙂 (For those of you wondering, I know her off another site)
8. Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) Okay, so technically Suzanne shouldn’t be on this list since I’ve only read about three chapters of The Hunger Games as yet (and that was actually the preview on Amazon). But those three chapters are awesome enough for her to make it here anyway.
9. Charlotte Brontë (Jane Eyre) again, I haven’t actually finished Jane Eyre, but I’m running out of authors so there we go.
10. Micheal Buckley (The Fairytale Detectives)