So apparently this week I just have to share a bunch of random facts about myself, so this should be fun. 😀
1. I’ve been to at least 15 different countries, most of them in Europe.
2. I’ve moved house twice, first from Copenhagen in Denmark to Surrey, England when I was two, and then from Surrey to Cumbria a little less than a year ago.
3. My dad read me the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy before we watched the films, and I still find them easier to listen to than read.
4. I’m much better at drawing women than men, and I have no idea why.
5. I actually hate using the term Pegasister for a female My Little Pony fan, which has led to me feeling really confused as to what the heck I should call myself.
6. I’m really bad at choosing favourite episodes/scenes of anything, so don’t ask.
7. I find it easier to concentrate on something if I’m multitasking, so I frequently watch cartoons or listen to music and do art/school work at the same time.
8. I’m super sensitive to blood, but strangely I had almost no problems with that one scene in Spirited Away when that character (who shall go unnamed because of spoilers) bleeds all over the place.
9. I prefer going out to buy books to buying them online, but I rarely do because it’s more expensive.
10. I’m kind of obsessed with details, which is part of the reason I love drawing fan art so much.
So that’s 10 random fun facts about me. Did you join in Random Fridays this week? If so I’d love to see your post! 😀