Well, week three of NaNoWriMo is over! I’ve fallen a little behind again for various reasons I won’t go into right now, with 32,869 words altogether, and a little less than 20k words left to write. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch up soon.
About two months ago, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Bellefini. Thank you! I didn’t get round to actually doing it today, but better late than never I guess.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. List rules and display award.
3. Give seven facts.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them.
5. Display award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you!
Facts! These are coming off the top of my head so they’ll be kind of random.
- Of the three houses I’ve lived in in my life, two of them have been converted convents.
- I have never actually completed a novel that’s actually novel length. (hopefully this one will no longer be true after the end of November!)
- I have five siblings.
- I’m a fan of a lot of things, and consider myself to be part of many fandoms, but I only think of myself as an ‘active’ part of two, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Fairy Tail.
- I’m allergic to cut grass. It makes my feet swollen and itchy. (I assume it would make the rest of me swollen and itchy as well but I’m only usually around it long enough for my feet to get annoyed by it.)
- I’m technically a Danish citizen.
- The characters I’ve drawn most that aren’t my own are Fluttershy from My Little Pony and Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail.
I don’t know 15 people to nominate, but here are bloggers I am nominating (if you’ve already been nominated for this you may ignore it):