The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by said person.
- Choose eleven questions of your own.
- Nominate eleven more people!
First, writefury’s questions:
You are given plane tickets to and from anywhere you want. Where would you go?
Right now, Hungary. If I was older and had friends there, probably Japan.
What kind of music do you usually listen to?
Oh darn. I listen to pretty much anything clean XD I do listen to a lot of movie soundtracks, if that counts as a kind of music.
What’s your favorite crayon color?
I don’t know the names of crayon colors 😛 My favourite colour in general would be yellow, or maybe pink.
Would you rather be a pilot or the captain of a ship?
Pilot. Being the captain of a ship comes with too many responsibilities, and I don’t think it’d be as fun.
You can have one day with any book character. Who would you choose and what would you do together?
That’s hard. Can I cheat and say Urchin and all his friends (Mistmantle Chronicles)? In which case a tour of Mistmantle would be fun (assuming I can go to their storyworld)
Why did you start your blog?
Well, it actually started to just get all my Almavavlia stuff written down somewhere I could reach it wherever I was. Then it just gradually grew into what it is now.
What is your favorite thing you’ve written or drawn?
Whatever big project I finished last XD At the moment it’s probably this:
Favorite author from days gone by? (Laura Ingalls Wilder, Mark Twain, Jane Austen…)
Oh gosh that’s also hard. I’ve read so many! Maybe L M Montgomery
Favorite quote from that author?
I’m terrible at remembering quotes. One I remember I love is:
A tragic event occurred last Tuesday. Mrs. James Frewen came to tea and there was no pie in the house. Felicity has not yet fully recovered. (The Golden Road – bet you weren’t expecting that quote XD)
What’s your favorite part of the landscape where you live?
The waterfall/river/cliff/forest thing nearby. It makes me think of the Lord of the Rings every time we pass it.
Can you play an instrument? If so, what?
I can play a little bit of piano. I haven’t for a while though.
Now for Annika’s questions:
1. What got you into writing?
Books. Narnia especially. Not exactly a deep, interesting answer, but it’s the only reason I can really give.
2. How many projects have you written/are you working on?
Depends, are we counting collaborative stories as well? In which case I’m working on two of those, as well as Wolf Cry. I also have a couple of projects that are hibernating till I find the right way to approach them.
3. What is some of the weirdest research you’ve ever done – for writing, school projects, whatever?
I haven’t really done all that much really weird research. I did once look into how seal skin is made and what you can use it for.
4. Who is your favorite fictional character ever, and why? (I know, it’s a toughie).
First character I think of that I could call my favourite would be Iko from the Lunar Chronicles. She’s hilarious and adorable. I’m going to leave this now so I don’t think of a thousand other characters I love as well.
5. What are you passionate about apart from writing?
Art. Drawing, crochet, painting, whatever. If you want to see some more of my art, you can check out my DeviantArt page
6. Post a link to your favorite song.
I rarely have a favourite song, but at the moment I actually do. 😀 it’s Lullaby for a Princess by ponyphonic. Pretty much everything about it is gorgeous.
7. What is your favorite blog post of all of the ones you’ve ever written?
Probably the Bookshelf Tag. Taking photos of all those books was really fun.
8. What do you think of as your best trait?
Another thing I don’t really think about much. Maybe my generosity? I love making things for people.
9. What is your favorite candy/sweet?
Pretty much any chocolate with nuts in.
10. Out of all your character babies, who is your favorite?
Ooh that’s a tough one. Probably Galileo (who I created for an RPG and now follows me around everywhere – and that statement totally makes sense, by the way) From Wolf Cry, maaaybe Red? She’s like the one ‘normal’ person in a group of fairies, half-fairies and talking animals and doesn’t really seem bothered by it. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Caelan (which you wouldn’t expect given the fact I keep killing off every one he loves – mwuhahahaha)
11. If you could choose any author to be your writing mentor, who would you choose?
Nope. XD having an actual author as my own mentor would be way too terrifying, so I’m going to skip this question.
Now for my eleven new questions:
1. If you could spend a day with any fictional character, who would it be and what would you do? (writefury already asked something similar, but I’ve been planning on asking this for ages now so what the hey)
2. What was the last movie you watched?
3. Do you have a favourite super hero, and if so, who?
4. Tea or coffee? (or neither?)
5. What’s the weirdest fact you’ve learnt while researching something (for writing, school, whatever)?
6. What’s your favourite ever book/book series?
7. Are you in any fandoms, and if so, which ones?
8. What’s your favourite place you’ve visited?
9. Author you’ve read the most of?
10. Strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
11. What was (or is) your favourite children’s show?
Pretty much everyone I would tag has already done this as far as I know. So I tag anyone who wants to! You can link to your post in the comments, or even just answer the questions there if you’d prefer. 🙂